Saturday, October 14, 2006

Drum Roll Please...

The winner is Audrey with her guess of Kasagui Gardens. If you haven't been there, go. It's a hidden jewel in the middle of downtown Kelowna. Take your camera and your kids, the leaves are turning. Just behind the museum, go there too, and city hall, don't go there. I will have something special for you when I see you this week, Audrey!

I had a great day at the SU Non-Regionals today. It's put on by a group of local gals. They do such an awesome job organizing the event. About 30 local, and some not so local, demos attended. There are so many talented people out there! I have many new things I need to try. And as a special thank you for helping with the make-n-takes today, I got a Patstamps Technique Junkie Newsletter CD! Watch for new things from me! Oh, how I wish I wasn't sick. I'd be stamping up a storm right now.

I must get rid of this nasty head cold. I have such a busy week ahead. I still have to get all the cardstock cut and organized, but that's the easy part. The hard part will be trying to look like I know what I am doing with my runny nose and watery eyes, and the sneezes, I won't describe them.

I got my hair cut this week, I just wish Nancy would stop cutting off all the coloured hairs. She leaves me with the little white hairs, which stand out like sore thumbs on my head! That's the price to pay for short hair I guess.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Moi, I won!!!!

Big raspberry to all my weekend buddies. HA I won something else...... LOL

thanks Kelli!

Info Goddess said...

Oh you really know how to piss a person off...LOL

Fern

BTW Kelli, glad your SU thing went well, I haven't talked to Carrie about it yet. And you've certainly been a busy blogger since last I logged on!