Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm in LOVE!!!





I got my Winter Mini stuff today! I mounted about 1/2 the sets and played a little this afternoon. I don't think that in the last 2 1/2 years as a demo I have ever bought so much out of one mini. I'm loving the Carte Postale set, the French Flair bg stamp is beautiful! Check out the size, it's almost too big for the wooden block. The ribbon, I could eat it, it's so yummy! The little tin of accents, it's stickers, cardstock stickers, I guess I didn't read the descriptions, I thought it was just die cut cardstock. Super CUTE! Did I mention the Enchante double-sided patterned paper! LOVE IT! I still have 2 more sets to mount, and little cards and envies to play with. Don't bug me this weekend.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No FAIR!!! No fair, no fair, no fair!!!!!!!!!!!


They're gorgeous!

Audrey said...

You are a nasty b*(%).... JK
can't wait to touch them on Monday!

Anonymous said...

Monday???? What's Monday (she inquired curiously...???)?? :)

Audrey said...

when I pick up our order.....

Info Goddess said...

Oh touch 'em for me too Audrey, December seems such an awfully long time away!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!! Can you touch them for me too Audrey? Thanks.