Thursday, January 04, 2007

Catchy Tune...








Hopefully the link works, it should take you to a Kitty Cat clip of a cat dancing to a stupid song that will get stuck in your head. And everytime you sing "Cat, I'm a Kitty Cat!" your dog will jump up and look for the cat, maybe even hit her head on the desk because she's trying so hard to find that darn cat!

I made my layout for yesterday's class. I used the photo technique in the Feb. CK mag to 'glam' up my pictures. I used all Stampin' Up! products for the layout. I accidently ordered the Loves Me patterned paper and thought it would be great to use it up. It's not the kind of patterned paper I would normally buy but my layout turned out better than I thought it would. And while MR was doing her layout I made 3 cards! I used the SAB set Very Punny and some of the different SU patterned papers. I used my new Weathered BG stamp and I don't know why I waited so long to get it, I love it.

2 comments:

Info Goddess said...

Gee thanks for sharing that YouTube link Kelli! ;)

And you've been so productive too, good for you! Looks great!

Anonymous said...

I missed this before - Jason and I are singing the kitty cat song now.