Wednesday, January 10, 2007

So I went to Costco and at least 3 employees are enjoying their hot little dish heaters. Apparently the company makes 1 million of these hot little suckers and Costco sold out beginning of December. Went to Home Depot and got a cute little ceramic heater instead. It's motivating. It's a Calore. Which kind of looks like calorie, and it's a heater, so I think 'calorie burner'. Therefore my heater will make me thinner!
My mom radar told me Shaun was finished school around 11 so I drove that way and found one teen on the side of the road, right near the school. He was as amazed as I was. So we went to Costco together. Gotta love that. No heavy lifting for me. But that meant I had to have lunch at Costco and darn teens, they talk a lot. And they need to know exactly how long shopping will take. Like more than an hour, no, maybe an hour, but not more, no I am hoping not more, less than an hour, probably, okay, I'll go then, because if it's more, take me home, no I'm not taking you home, but I have to watch . Like the DVD is going anywhere and to top it off, he might need a nap, because 2 hours of band is so hard. I need a nap because I spent less than an hour at Costco with chatty cathy.

No comments: