Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Ah, Meatloaf, and it's not even Sunday...

Meatloaf has always been out there lurking on the outside edge of our little world. But last week, Shaun announced that his friend listens to this great music, Meatloaf, of course, Kerry and I snicker. Meatloaf? So begins the great search for those wonderful epic ballads by Meatloaf and my search for the answer to the question that probably plagues only me...what exactly is it that Meatloaf won't do for love? You know...sing it with me...I would do anything for LOVE, but I won't do THAT? Now, I haven't seen the video and maybe he actually says right in the song but I don't know what THAT is.

So, 11:30 at night I'm asking Kerry...

me: Ker, are you awake? Ker, what is it that Meatloaf won't do for love?

ker: what?

me: you know the song, he won't do THAT, what is it?

and then the whole conversation gets silly...he won't kill someone, that's a given, he won't do laundry, he won't buy feminine products, eat liver, cut his hair, tell his wife to shut up because he has to get up early to go to work. Oh, that last one was what Kerry won't do.


And how weird is it that our kids like Queen, Meatloaf and the Green Tambourine? If I could get them to like Whitesnake and Prince, car trips would be more enjoyable. Singing lessons for me would help too.

We did the reflection technique for my Stamper's groups. This one was super easy to do, the other one was a little more trying, but I think they both turned out great.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is so pretty...I still cannot believe I haven't attempted it yet esp. since I have had the set for over a year now! TFS!