Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I'd like to thank the little people...

that's right, props to the little blondies.
Thank you, L and A for reminding me...
- why I stopped at 2 kids.
- why it's good to stay healthy and 'fit'(to run around after little kids).
- that it's okay to have a big snack after lunch, because you need the energy.
- that little kids are more resiliant than they look, they can fall on their knees 10 times and get up, where as if I did it once, that would be it for me.
- that it's okay to go down the big tube slide and get the dust of a million years all over your yoga pants, because little people don't care, they are just thrilled and amazed your fat ass fit down the slide.
- that I really won't fall thru the tire bridge and that fear is an illusion only big people have.

Thank you for reminding me to play, even though I have work to do.
Yo, you own me big time, even though I learned stuff today, got some fresh air and exercise, and you took home a pile of my kids crap! Between you and Cheryl, my house will be so empty!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am shaking my head at you!

But, I know you LOVE all the little kid stuff. Even if they are not yours!

Your a good friend! But, after what you told me today, I am not sure I want to bring Maggie over?
I mean really? What would those poor girls have done if your "Fat Ass" actually did get stuck?

Kelli said...

Those two probably would have laughed till they peed if I got stuck.

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a fun day. :) I hate the tire bridge too. It really is an accident waiting to happen.