Friday, May 04, 2007

Ralph is in the house!!!

Poor Emily!
She's been puking since she got home from school. She can't even keep water down. Total projectile vomiting! It's Friday, Anime night, and she can't keep her eyes open or her head out of the bucket long enough to watch her favourite tv shows. Poor kid.

Does this mean I'm not going to the retreat at Memories and More tomorrow? No. I'm going. Sorry, kid. Sorry, Kerry. I'm washing my hands up to the elbow, I've done 5 loads of laundry in hot water, and I'm steering as clear as I can (without being labeled a bad mom) from Emily. I am very excited about going to the retreat, hanging out all day and scrapbooking (read as socializing), although I am not totally packed. I haven't been to many crops/retreats and I really can't decide what to pack. I do have a couple of pictures printed, I am taking every single rub-on I own, and my new acrylic stamps from Michaels. But I have no idea what I am going to do with either of them.

Got my camera, batteries, circle punches, 4 ink pads, coasters, chipboard alphabets, some patterned paper and some cardstock, stazon ink, stamp cleaner, and adhesive...what else do I need? Oh, snacks, money, water, diet pepsi, money, inspiration, and a credit card.



Pssst...wanna know secret?
I likes you!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Saweet!
See you in about 6.5 hours!

Info Goddess said...

oh you had way more stuff than that with you!!

Cheryl said...

I hope you had fun!

PS When are you teaching that class??? I want first dibs on signing up!