Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Recipe?

Kelli's Asian Spinach and Chicken Pasta Salad

I don't have a recipe so follow closely... I always joke and tell the kids that I add love to my meals and that's why they taste so good...so after each ingredient sprinkle some love...

Costco chicken breasts cut in half, marinated in olive oil, lime juice, Epicure Collection's Thai seasoning, garlic, soya sauce, and pepper. Bbq chicken and stop just before they dry out.(make twice as much as you think you will need so that you can put the rest away for another night.)

1 package of Ziggy's linguine or other pasta, cooked and drained. While still hot dump into a large bowl on top of spinach. Toss in chopped pepper, carrots, sesame seeds, mushrooms, (edamame, snow peas, gr. onion, and mango are going in next time).

Pour dressing over all...olive oil, lime, vinegar, garlic, pepper, Thai seasoning, salt, soya sauce. Add chicken, toss well, sprinkle with more sesame seeds and cilantro.

Scoop out a container full and hide it in the fridge so that you will have some for lunch the next day.

That's it, if it doesn't turn out, it's because 1. you left out the love or 2. I didn't give you the real ingredients.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

tHANK YOU!!
I'm going to an EPICURE party on Thursday, so I'll order the thai spice!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Sounds (and looks)delish!

Cheryl said...

Hey dawn, get one for me!

Thanks for the recipe Kelli!