Sunday, June 24, 2007

The early bird gets it!

A pool that is.
We have been trying for years to get that pool from Costco and this year I decided was the year. So we didn't put up the 'baby' pool and of course, Costco stopped carrying the pool we wanted.
So following the Secret wisdom, I focused on telling anyone that would listen about how much I wanted this pool and SR told me that Sears was going to have them on sale on Saturday. So Kerry got me up early and off we went. We got it, and it was Scratch and Save so it was even cheaper than advertised. We set it up yesterday, and started filling it, which is a 20 hour job! Now if only it would warm up again, we might actually get to use it before September.

I've been crazy busy with classes, work and workshops. The mojo that I borrowed from someone else is still hanging around, I just don't have time to use it. Today is probably the busiest of all, a class, a music recital, and a workshop. I'm going to have to talk to my assistant and discuss my schedule.

No comments: