Sunday, June 17, 2007

I've got someone's mojo...

and I'm not done with it yet.
I've had such a productive weekend. I have almost finished all my Tracy Kyle class layouts, with pictures! I cleaned up all the stuff still sitting in a box from the best retreat ever and sorted through a bunch of other supplies and purged a few things. And I kind of made Belgium waffles and bacon for Father's Day breakfast.

I am making an 8 1/2 x 11 album for Shaun, mostly grad stuff. It will be the first totally themed album, with pictures in it that I have ever done, with the exception of my Sally album. It will be my first 8 1/2 x 11 also. I am using a layout from an SS magazine as my inspiration, that's what that picture is all about.





The Emily layout is for my other scrapbooking club, the 2 pagers. I have the second page but it doesn't have journaling or pictures on it. All papers and stamps are BRAND SPANKIN' NEW STAMPIN' UP! I have used the whole pack of double-sided designer series paper for this club. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm really trying to let go and share my stuff, but it's so hard because I am a hoarder by nature. I even let Emily use my American Craft large black alpha stickers for the envelope for her Father's Day card and a whole piece of new pp for the envelope. And then Kerry tossed the envelope in recycling. I am not going to fish it out of there. I am not going to.


Emily's been scanning away with the new scanner, it's so fast compared to the old one. I haven't had time to play with it yet. But I am enjoying this beautifuld wide monitor. Everything looks better, brighter, bigger, and smoother. I feel bad for the old monitor, it treated us well, lasting as long as it did. Good-bye old friend, I think it held my gaze like no other for about 8 years. It showed me things I had never seen before and now it's gone. sniff sniff

It's after 1 pm., it must be lunch time! I better stake my claim on the pasta salad I made last night or else I won't get any.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

MOJO IS RIGHT!!!!!!!
I love them all, especially the LINUS page.... oh, he's so cute he's edible!
way to be productive Kelli!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great stuff you've been making... I do believe YOU have MY mojo... yep, that's what happened to it! Good for you!

Heather said...

I'm sure Shaun will love it!
Good for you being so creative. They are all great!

The new SU papers are so nice.

Info Goddess said...

I'm glad somebody's got the Mojo, what great pages!

Anonymous said...

Wow, your layouts are fantastic Kelli! I want a Linus ; )