Wednesday, June 13, 2007

LOVE IT.


I had bought some Upsy Daisy Designs paper at the POTP Retreat, after meeting the owner, Amanda. I love that the paper is patterned on both sides, one side blues and browns, and one side pinks. Very smart. I knew I would use it for my upcoming classes, I just didn't know how or with what pictures. I have to plan carefully when I have a limited number of pieces of paper because I need them for 12-18 layouts, most 2 pagers. I loved Tracy Kyle's layout in the class I took, we cut our patterned paper into almost 2 inch strips for a rainbow effect, so I used the same idea for my layout. I mixed the UDD papers with some of Stampin' Up's designer papers. AND I used brand new, 2007-2008 stamps! I love this set, Baroque Motifs. I'm glad I held out and didn't buy any other companies sets until I saw the new SU stuff.
I've had a productive day and it's not over yet!
I've got a new toy coming soon and I can't wait to use it, so I'm trying to get a few things finished before it comes and I want to play with just it. But I'm not going to say much more about it until I get the proof that it's on it's way. I do have to say that Kerry said to go ahead and order the QK Silhouette cutting system but I said "no thanks". He only said it because he wants a bike part that costs about $300.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

it's a perfect page.
well done!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice LO Kelli... those papers look great together!