Monday, August 13, 2007

Assorted things


It's a tradition that Kerry's mom gets a DQ ice cream cake for the birthday person. She usually gets the cake artist to decorate it accordingly and this year the artist told her that if she had a picture she could put it on the cake, don't ask me how. They can also make the cake without the fudge and chocolate ice cream, I know you are asking "Why in the world would anyone want to do that?" but my dad can't have chocolate but loves his ice cream cake.

This is me and Zoe. I have known her mom since we were about 12 years old. Yes, I am imitating a deer caught in the headlights. That is a pickle in Zoe's hand, we have a love for pickles in common. I can't believe how 'grown up' this kid is, talking to her is like talking to a big person! Her parents have done a great job! This is Kelly-Next-Door's delicious giant raisin scone. You can just make out my birthday flowers from Zoe and her parents.I did this tonight. I was itching to make something with my Bind-It-All and it was after 6 pm. when I got the chance to actually make something, I was finished by 9.( I still need to do the journaling and this will be a class). And it's all thanks to my new speakers and the groovin' tunes, I get so much more done when the windows are shaking from the bass! Really, I just can't hear the kids or Kerry interupting me.

2 comments:

Marina Garrison said...

Kelli
Is you WINTER book made from chipboard or cardstock?

Anonymous said...

I really like that Kelli. You are so talented - great job on the colors too

Sue