Thursday, August 09, 2007

Halfway to 70

That's what my loving husband keeps telling me.



This is what was delivered to me bright and early this morning, chocolate and vehicles to get coffee to my belly and perfume from Victoria's Secrets, all from my dear friend, Nancy. So add the truffles to the coffee drink and cookie bars that Kerry made me for breakfast and you have a great start to my hectic day. I need the sugar. My wonderful hubby was making cookie bars when I got home last night, not just one pan either, 2! He said it was so I could wake up and have them first thing...just what I needed.

I thought because it's my birthday I would get to sit and make my 60 cards from a SS kit, but no, the door has been busy. After the delivery of lovely gifts came Zoe and Terrell bearing a beautiful bouquet of flowers, followed my a crazy visit involving lots of yelling at a certain puppy, then the phone kept ringing and then the door again, this time delivery of SU goodies. The kids got up early so we could go shopping but so far we aren't even dressed. I think we are going to the mall with my dad for lunch, if we can track him down and get out of the house.

I also got some beautiful cards, Sharon made a gorgeous one using the shaving cream technique. It always makes me feel special to get mail that isn't a bill. I have to wait until Kerry gets home for the rest of the birthday goodies.

I hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have an awesome birthday today! We're coming to kelowna over thanksgiving weekend, i hope that we can stop by and have a quick visit. Still have my fingers crossed for you to get your new tweezers! :) Jenn

Info Goddess said...

Sounds like it was a great (and sweet) day Kelli!