Friday, August 10, 2007

If it looks familiar, that's because it is.


I like to keep things simple for myself. So when I do my monthly scrapbook clubs, I use the same layouts for all the groups. But sometimes I run out of patterned paper, and have to make another layout using a different colour way, like this month.

I really like the first one, all but one paper is Stampin' Up. The second is SU and Autumn Leaves and needs more embellishing, and the title kind of blends in. Those are our super cheesy wedding pictures.
The first picture is of my One Sheet Wonder class samples using the Garden Whimsy set.
The second is of my 12x12 One Sheet Wonder class samples using the Wintergreen patterned paper. I did some cards for Christmas, some for birthdays, some for thank-yous.
I'm working on my 60 cards, all the paper is cut and all over my tables and I'm hoping to get the bulk of it done today, seeing as how I can work and not have to pull paper and tea bags out of a certain dogs mouth.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Oh those cards are YUMMY!!!! Beautiful layouts too!