Friday, August 24, 2007

New and Exciting Things



The new toys are demolished. The monkey has lost an arm, the mouse has lost his tail, the 2 tractor tires are long gone. It was a peaceful 36 hours, filled with fluff and body parts and happy pups. Check out my knees in the picture.

Due to necessity, I made this Donna Downey inspired portfolio (for lack of a better name). It's to hold things. Like I might use it for memorabilia to use later for scrap booking, or bills, or love letters from my hunny (otherwise known as to-do lists). It's big enough to hold an 8 1/2 x 11 so I can use it for lots of things or nothing.

Linus is weeding my flower pots because somebody has to.After a hard day of picking plums and weeding, this baby needs his nap. I think Sally is thinking "He's kind of cute when he's sleeping."

1 comment:

Info Goddess said...

Such cute puppy pictures!