Friday, August 10, 2007

so lonely

Today's the big day for Linus. Snip-Snip. Neutering. Getting Fixed. Losing His Manhood.
The poor guy couldn't figure out why he couldn't have a cucumber this morning or why his water bucket was out of reach, Sally thought she was getting punished for Linus's mistakes, I'm sure.
It will be a quiet day, no one barking at us if we eat fruit, no one licking or biting us, no one whining to go outside to eat a stick, no one trying to steal apples out of the fridge, no one to cuddle with, no one to eat my paper, so really, I should have a very productive day. I'm up early enough, so really it could be very productive.
Shaun has to go to the dr. again for his finger. Still no tetanus shot.
The dogs had a visitor last night. Harley came over to play. Sally wasn't too impressed but she'll get over it. Linus had to follow Harley everywhere. We didn't need the rain, Harley watered everything, including my hanging baskets. He's a big dog! It was funny to see Linus and Harley chewing on sticks. Linus is the kid that doesn't want to share his toys and has to have them all at one time.
I'm having a very hard time with this Birthday Money concept. I spent it, but the clothes didn't fit, so I took them back, bought more, don't like them, so they are going back today. I'm thinking I should just buy something large to eat and be done with it.

2 comments:

Info Goddess said...

I dunno - something about the snip snip comment and then the cucumber...if I'd been drinking I'd have spit it out! Poor Linus. Loved the layouts & cards although I have to agree - your wedding photos are somewhat cheesy! (I never had to sit on the grass in mine, which looking back makes me feel a bit ripped off.)

Anonymous said...

How did Mr. Linus fare???