Thursday, September 06, 2007

Are you up to a challenge?

It seems like I am the only one that has kept up the blogging this summer, I mean, I know Fern T, Cathy Z and Ali E have but what about the locals?
I am getting tired of going down my list of favourite blogs only to find that none of you did anything truly blog worthy this summer or maybe it's that I don't have much of a life and am sitting in front of the computer more than everyone else. No, that's can't be the reason.
Anyway, I am challenging you, my local friends, you know who you are, get blogging, even if it's a paragraph about how you have nothing to say. Document it, record it, take pictures of it, scrapbook it. Just do it! Do it for me!

And if you let me know, I'll send the first updater a little sumthin sumthin.

3 comments:

Marina Garrison said...

Hey, I'm blogging!!!

http://marinagarrison.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yes, Marina has been blogging... hmm...wonder who ELSE you missed in your little shout out??

Dawn said...

i'm all over it... see how unproductive I am without routine??