Friday, September 07, 2007

Just a little Something







I started Cathy Z's It's Always Something Album (you can find the templates on her blog) last week at Tara's house, I used half an SU Simply Scrappin' kit. I don't go out to scrapbook much, or ever. And when she asked I went and I got a lot accomplished. I came home with this album about half finished, and some pages all neat and trimmed and ready to make an address book. It amazes me how much stuff I got done! Thanks for cutting, TB.

I still have to do the journaling, but for me that's always last, if it ever gets done. I can write novels here, but can't put words together to journal in my scrapbooks.


I used Tara's Snow Burst set to stamp my vanilla scrap and then came home and embossed the piece with Irridescent Ice powder and made 3 cards out of it. I love this technique and how I managed to capture the sparkle in the picture.

I'm off to get re-aligned today. I feel like I need it. While I'm gone, I am hoping the clean-up fairies come and tidy up my scrapping table for later.

Sad side note, Kerry and Shaun filled out the student loan forms overzealously and there's no loan coming. AND this one gets my goat!!!...Shaun says if he misses 3 days in his year long course, he fails and therefore can't go to Disneyland. He's supposed to find out if there is any truth to this today, because personally, I think he misunderstood, or had cotton in his ears. I have my fingers crosssed that it's the latter.

No comments: