Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lack of memory

Last night, as we were going to bed, Kerry and I had a funny conversation. I even said I needed a recorder to record all our conversations because I can never remember what we said, just that it was funny. Sure enough, neither one remember what it was. But it was funny.
We had a great, delicious Early Thanksgiving Dinner and then I stayed up to watch Erin Brockovich, I was so tired that I had to stand up for the last 15 minutes of the movie so that I won't fall asleep.


I must thank Mr. Google and his handy maps. I don't know how anyone travelled before the internet was invented. I know we might not get to see everything I want to see and that the shopping stuff can wait until a Girls' Shopping Trip, but if I'm that close to a scrapbooking store, or a Target, or Victoria's Secret, or Borders, then I am going there. I had to re-vamp my list so that I could actually read it. I have about 50 things I want to look for, or buy, and everyone else has about 3-5 things they want to look for.

Kerry's mom came over for dinner, crock pot chili and WW buscuits. and the run-down of 'a day in the life of the Williams' dogs'. I'm a bit nervous about that but I'm sure they will survive.

I'm patiently waiting for Desperate Housewives to start.

2 comments:

Info Goddess said...

So is actually going to Disneyland for a few hours on your list??

Hope you have a great time!

Kelli said...

We have a 5 day pass, for the price of a 3 day, so if we get 3 days at Disney, I'm happy, if we get more, bonus, but we still have to shop.