Wednesday, September 26, 2007

UPS Rant, a full moon and lack of diet coke



Yeah!!! Tara and I ordered a huge amount of coils for our Bind-It-Alls.
Yeah!!! They came today neat and tidy in boxes.
Yeah!!! Lani told me they were here and I picked them up after Doggy School.
Yeah!!! I could lift the box without help.
Yeah!!! Duty was under $6.00

Boo!!! UPS.
Boo!!! To brokerage fees over $40.
Boo!!! To the major money grabbing of UPS.

What's the fee for?
Why is it almost 30% of the total value for brokerage?
Who thinks that it's okay to fleece Canadians for shopping in the US?
Does that pay for those cute Brown trucks? Because right now I'm thinking they can collectively drive those Brown trucks into a wall.
The only happy thought I have about it is that we still got them about 50% cheaper than if we had bought them locally. I will keep telling myself that.

Today, everyone and everything else was more interesting than me and my handfuls of treats at Doggy School. I figured out that it's a full moon and that's probably why Linus was a jerk. But he'll get his...I got a Halti and he won't know what hit him.

No amount of Crystal Lite will make up for my lack of Diet Coke. It could be this or the full moon or brokerage fees that is making me grumpy. I better get happy before my stampers come tonight or they probably won't come back!



And in an effort to try to get out of this grumpy funk I'm in, I'll post some pictures.

The Halloween cards are for a class, and yes, I did use contraband products in an effort to broaden my horizons.


The fall cards are for my Stamper's Groups. We're celebrating glitter and different techniques to get the bling. Check out the aperture setting trick, I was trying to get the blur going on.


The other cards are from my 12x12 One Sheet Wonder class.

No comments: