Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Why? Part 2

So maybe I'm still thinking about where my SU order is. I did get my pages prepped for tonight so I can think about it now. I actually thought that if I started cutting other paper for them, Lani would pull up. It didn't work, the theory does work but just not this time. You know what I mean, like when you are waiting and waiting for someone to come over and then you think you'll just run to the bathroom before they get here and before you can finish, they are in your driveway honking their horn, wondering why you aren't ready and you have to rush to get things done.

If you want to hear something funny, call 411, get the recorded lady to read the list of Couriers in Kelowna. A C E Queeriors, or the Ups Store or Ups Canada, instead of UPS is really funny and almost makes up for the fact my order didn't come and I can't find the phone number for the Queerior Service.

And Disneyland is a go, Shaun found out that missing 4 days is acceptable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rats! Now I'll have to find another way to get there!

Anonymous said...

Well, really, it's Coke Zero, but that wasn't an option...