Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Why?

Why is it that after years of getting my Stampin' Up orders exactly 7 days from the day I ordered that the one time I NEED my order to be here, the courier gods decide that this is the one time that they will not deliver on time? I'm trying not to dwell on it, I know the whole "Secret" ideal and I know that focusing on the fact that my stuff isn't here isn't going to bring it to me. I know this.
But I can't help it. I want my stuff. I want it now. I want it five minutes ago.
Why does the UPS site say it was in Richmond yesterday and not in Kelownan today?
Why hasn't UPS updated the site?
Why can't I find the name of the delivery service to call and make sure it's in Lani's van right now and she's just having lunch and will be here any minute?
Why is this so important?
Um, because I procrastinated, left my class prep to the last minute and then decided wanted to use some of my new SU paper to do the layout for my classes this week and that according to years of study my order should be here.
So technically it's all my fault. Waaaahhhhhh!!!!
I'm so stubborn, I'm waiting to the last minute to prep for my class using other paper because, darn it, my new paper is coming, I just know it.
But if I start to focus on some other paper maybe, just maybe, my new order will come and all will be right in my world again.

No comments: