Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I know it's big...






but I don't care. Besides, it gives you an up close look at the beautiful ornaments that were available at the craft sale this past weekend. You can see the details, and tell that each one was made with loving care!

The sale went great. Set-up is a breeze now, although, it doesn't really feel like it that night, it's much better than it used to be. Friday is a busy day with all the last minute running around and stuff, but Saturday, the actual day is pretty mellow, this year I actually taught a class in the a.m. and I couldn't get in to the church until 5 p.m.

I had a pretty wide variety of crafters this year. They do such a great job, very good quality stuff and they take their 'crafting' seriously. I can't say the sale went off without any hitches, but I've made a note of them and will hopefully nip them next year.

I huge thank you goes out to my 'set-up elves', they have an eye for where to put things and even though I tell them where to stick it, they still make a mean display. Thank you, Elaine, Kathy, Heather, Tara and Wendy! And thanks to the muscles, Shaun, Kerry and Kurt. AND a big thank you goes to all the wonderful, pleasant shoppers! Thank you for being patient, and making line-up before we opened, and for not over throwing us when the cheque register didn't work.

If you missed the sale and want to get one in before the end of the year, let me know, there may be an impromptu one in the works.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yah, it does seem to get easier every year. Must have something to do with the awesome organizer!
As always, it was my pleasure. This is my favorite show of all and I wouldn't miss being there from start to finish.
Congrats on another successful show, Kelli! And ditto the thanks to all you GREAT attendees!
PS,The impromtu show is a GO!