Friday, November 16, 2007

my new toy or I'm a spoiled spoiled girl.


I have The BEST hubby ever.
He came home from work and said he needed the van to go back to work to pick up something for ME. I went down the list, Is it sausage? No. Can I eat it? No. Can I put it in my ears? Seriously, I don't know why I asked that. He said parts of it I could put in my ears. He also made hand gestures about how big these things were. Still no idea.
When he told me, my first thought was lucky him, but I got new huge speakers for my b-day in August and it's a work perk so it's fair. But then he said...You can have it and we can use your birthday speakers for the computer. I jumped up and down, which proved him wrong, he said I would giggle and clap my hands, whatever!
So now I am the very proud owner of a 80gb Ipod w/video and a svelte Bose docking speaker thingy for it. I so don't deserve these and have no idea what to do with them.
It's amazing how your life can change in an hour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, well, I am going with yes, you are spoiled... and, if you have no idea what to do with them and truly feel you don't deserve them, I could possibly find someone to take them off your hands!