Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Big Question

Don't you hate it when the biggest dilemma in your life is whether or not you would actually wear a diamond necklace? Maybe it's not whether I would wear it or not, because if I had one, I would wear it everyday, everywhere, no matter what outfit I had on. Maybe it's more a question of how much it will cost...and I don't mean monetary, well, maybe it would be nice to know how much it cost, but I mean is it going to cost double because we live in a 'what's good for the gander' relationship. And by that I mean ...let's rewind to last year...

Me: Kerry, I need a new printer and I want a wide format one.
Kerry: That's good, I need new bike parts.

This past summer...
Me: Kerry, I need a Bind-it-All.
Kerry: That's good, I need new bike parts.
(but here's the catch, the BIA was cheap, and he actually thought I wanted a Quickutz Silhouette.)

Present day...
Me: It's such a pretty necklace and I don't own anything so frivolous.
Kerry: You deserve it and I need new brakes.

So right now, yes, I deserve it, I deserve lots of things, some are good, some are bad, but the real question is 'Does Kerry deserve new brakes?'
I have told him not to ride so fast, then he wouldn't have to use his brakes to stop, and he is getting new shoes so technically he could use them to stop, he says NO. Maybe I don't deserve diamonds. Crap.


The following pictures are funny...Linus and Harley went for a run around a park, it was a little scary. Linus would have run across the road to see a barking dog and a homeless/woodchopping man was there and then he disappeared.
If you look closely, you can see H doing his business in the first picture. That's funny to me, kind of gross, but makes me smile right now.





This is Emily's self-portrait. She's got the whole drawing by hand, scanning it in to the computer and then manipulating it in Photoshop 7 down to a science. I can barely change a colour photo to black and white.

No comments: