Thursday, December 13, 2007

Checking things off

I have gotten most of my cards done, addressed and not yet with postage, but I do have stamps in my bottomless purse, I think. I'm still working on a few special ones.

I got together with Yolanda last night, love that she lives so much closer, and we covered Mini York Peppermint patties. I think she had a reason, like for stockings or something to do with the kids, I just did it because. They make me laugh. I tried to give one away today and Danielle wouldn't take it, too cute to eat? I don't think my mom got it either, they are definitely one of those things that will get a "Someone has too much time on their hands" response.


My mom came by to finish her Christmas presents for 'the girls' at work. And she loved my decorated bags so much that she had to make her own. She's so funny!

I'm feeling almost like my good old healthy self. It's about time.

I got my PotP Secret Santa parcel today. I would put it under the tree, if we had one. I think this weekend we will put it up and then Linus will be on a short leash, literally and figuratively. Poor guy.
And speaking of Linus...Our trainer mentioned yet again that he is the most stubborn Golden she's ever met. He decided that maybe the dirt was too cold to sit on in class yesterday and refused to sit. It was terrible. He was behaving like he had somewhere else to be. Still he's not the worst, close, there's only 6 of us, and he's not the best.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I would eat one (but they are almost too cute to eat, actually they are, but cute is second to chocolate with me :)

Heather said...

I LOVE em'! They look awesome. I wouldn't eat them at first, but, I know the other chocolate will run out at some point and I would have to break down!