Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's Here!


I finalliy got my copy of the Spring-Summer collection! I'm in love with the cover. I think it's very pretty.
I have gone through the catalogue once and plan on scouring it again this evening with my trusty post-its in hand to mark what I think I need.
I'm expecting my boxes of catties to be here on Thursday, so if you pre-ordered one, cross your fingers that it gets here. It's coming by Canada Post so I have no idea what time to expect it. And I am going to offer you a chance to get your catalogue coil bound. It will be a Bind and Bond party! Thanks to Tara for the 'goofy' name. We will all bring our trimmers and maybe snacks and we will bind our catalogues while we drool on them.

I know, you want details...
new glitter, chunky and fine
5 kinds of rub-ons
a few new punches, arrows, flowers, and a star
lots of new Designer series patterned paper and SS kits
new alphabet sets
quite a few new greeting sets, some elegant, some more casual
background stamps
a stamp set to stamp scalloped egdes
humming birds and other cute birds
lots of flowers
beach and seashell sets
wedding sets
felt flowers

It's all very fresh!

No comments: