Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pay dirt.


I may have mentioned that I don't have patience. Well, I have been looking for the perfect door shoe organizer for awhile. There were certain qualities my organizer had to have so it's been taking a long time to find one and today while at Home Sense with mom I found the perfect shoe organizer for my PUNCHES, so my small amount of patience paid off. The organizer has 24 pockets and is a neutral colour. I can kind of see through the mesh but I think I will make little tags out of the punched out shapes and hang them from each pocket so I know for sure what's in there. Each pocket fits one large punch or 2 larger SU ones or a handful of smaller ones. I have 40 punches in it right now.

Now I have an empty drawer and a huge area of counter top cleared off. Maybe I will use some of my Christmas gift certificates and Michaels coupons to fill that space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right! I SO want one... Can I help you spend your $$???

Heather said...

Very cool idea! Very organized. I am sure you will have no problem filling up that empty drawer?