Friday, December 21, 2007

A Virtue I Don't Have

That would be patience!

I received notice that my many boxes of SU catalogues would be here yesterday, then the date changed and said today. Well, let me tell you Canada Post! It's today and it's after 6 pm and I don't have these boxes!!! I really want to get them before Christmas. I can understand that the post office is bogged down, but hello, it's Christmas, it didn't come as a surprise and they should know from past experiences that it's the busiest time of year. And that I'm impatient. The good news is they are delivering on weekends until Christmas, and on Monday too. So cross your fingers and hope the catalogues will be here for Christmas. Not that anyone will have time to look at them.

I do believe the last present has been purchased, not wrapped but is in the house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks - you just answered my email Kelli. My fingers are crossed cause I would really like to have them to get to the girls too. Here's hoping!

Anonymous said...

Yes that was me Kelli - Sue