Thursday, January 03, 2008

3 down, 362 to go.

I had a very productive day. I woke up on a mission to get something accomplished and I did. I've been wanting to finish a few projects I had started last year (I like that sounds of that, really it was a few weeks ago) and today I got 3 done and am still working on a couple others. I had the house to myself for most of the day, Shaun's back at school and Emily went to Big White with the Way boys. I didn't tell her she was going tubing, I just said tobogganing, if I had said tubing, she might not have gone. Anyway, the dogs were napping and I managed to get a jump on things.
These will be offered as classes. The first two are the same class, different options. The little book is made of transparencies and features Linus. I sure love my Bind-It-All and with my hugs stash of coils, I can bind anything and not have to worry about using them up anytime soon.
So far I have been very productive this year! There's more to come!









1 comment:

Heather said...

Way to kick off the new year! They look wonderful!
Keep it up and send some vibes to the rest of us!!