Saturday, January 12, 2008

Late out the gate...

I was supposed to get together with Tara B. but I had rumbly tummy due to some poor candy choices. Bad Licorice Kitties! I had to eat one more today just so I could bite off it's head!

I wasn't feeling particularly creative either. But then at about 8 pm. I got a blast of mojo and printed of a zillion (19) pictures and made a couple layouts. It's not quite 10 pm. The first one about Linus needed to be done. Looking back at his 'baby' pictures made me remember why we got him and not to smother him with a pillow tonight when he cries. I told Kerry and Sally that I would hang it in our bedroom to remind us at 12:30, 2:30 and 4:30 why we love him.
I used 19 photos on this one 12 x 12 layout. I channeled Ali Edwards and used my 2 inch square punch for the small pictures. I love that.

The second is a layout with a picture I found while cleaning up today. The layout isn't my favourite. I think I should have left well enough alone and not put all the sticker sneeze down the side and the bone apostrophe bothers me. But I can always do the picture over again. That's one thing I love about this hobby.

I think the mojo came from the most awsome playlist I put on my ipod. All the oldies and goodies and some newbies. You know...George Michael, Gino Vannelli,Queen, Prince, CCR, Kenny and Dolly, MC Hammer, and for newbies, KT Tunstall, Alicia Keys,Plain White T's, Mika,Peter Bjorn and John. I actually have a whole 51 songs on my ipod. This is lots considering I have only had about 18 of my own out of the over 500 that got put on the little thing. I also have 5400 pictures on there. You never know when you might need to look at a picture of something I made or of the dogs, and of course when people want to see a picture of the kids, I have them all right in my pocket. Love it!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

WOW!!! AMAZING creations...LOVE your work so much! Totally full of inspiration! xoxo
Loves,
K