Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I have a class this afternoon, the card tin with cards and dividers. So I have to clean up my scrap space. Good thing Tara didn't leave a huge mess, I only have to clean up my part of the table.
We had a great hike up Crawford with the dogs yesterday. I found out Sally is not big enough to pull me down a hill. Or maybe that I am too big for Sally to pull, dog sledding is out of the question. Then we went to Costco, then home to make cards and Butter Chicken. We had naan and samosas from Great Pizza/Deep's Pakora Palace. Yummy! Then made more cards. Well, Tara did, I just slept with my eyes open.

Updated:
Class went well, great bunch of ladies, all with different card tins in the end.
We have officially started the demo of the upstairs. Not looking forward to it at all. I'm sure the end result will be worth it, but it's still not going to be fun. Some wall removal, possible wall inserting, lots of dust, and great things for dogs to chew. I'm packing up all kinds of knick-knacks that I don't think will get unpacked. A possible IKEA trip is in the near future.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Sounds like a perfect day! Love those days that everything is just so kick back! Thanks for sharing your day!
xoxo
Loves,
K