Thursday, January 31, 2008

Lost


I saw a clip from tonight's NEW Lost episode on the View, Sawyer said something that made Hurley grab that thing and toss it in the other thing...can't wait. We watched 2hours of it last night to get caught up and it's been so long that there were a few things we forgot or didn't catch the first time. Do not call me tonight around 9 pm.

Kerry took yesterday off so that he could take me to the eye dr. He says that the bump/blister is probably pinguecula and caused by an alergic reaction. I got it just before Christmas, while shopping too much. I think I'm allergic to over-shopping. I got some really expensive drops, they hurt like crazy when dropped in my eye and they make my eye water so I'm not convinced much is actually staying in my eye. And the opthomoligist was funny, after he put eye numbing drops in my eyes I asked if I was okay to drive and he said "as okay as you were before". Ha Ha Ha. Laughter is the best medicine but it didn't help the weird sensation you get when your eyeballs are frozen.

I didn't do much of what I wanted to yesterday, but WE picked and installed a new light fixture in the basement, thought for about 2 seconds on new paint colour, Kerry said GREY, I said NO, Kerry said at least we don't have to paint the kitchen again, I didn't say anything.
Kerry got a new toy, a honking huge compound mitre saw. It's in the dining room because he has no room anywhere else to store it. The wall is gone, the whole house is covered in a fine layer of drywall dust. I had an absolutely disgusting skinny mocha from Starbucks, I had to toss it, it was that gross. Kerry said it wasn't worth it to drive back and get a new one. I only cried for about 6 minutes.
Linus and I pass Obedience Level 2, and are taking Canine Good Neighbour in Feb. He really didn't want to sit again, but when we got home he ran outside and did his business so I think that we have some insight as to why he won't sit, and for some reason he won't go before class. Kind of frustrating, but I can relate. And that was pretty much my day.
I didn't take a single picture yesterday.

3 comments:

Info Goddess said...

Well one good thing about being home sick today is I get to watch Lost tonight...grr why did they have to move it to Thursdays????

Kelli said...

I know what you mean! I already have too many shows to watch on Thursday!

Kimberly said...

LOL...this just makes me giggle...I can totally see how frustrating this could be. I'm bummed I missed Greys...but I've heart they are not doing any more shows right now...not sure what is going on.
xoxo
Loves,
K