Saturday, February 02, 2008

Holy Comments, Batman!

Wow!
That's all I can say about it.



Okay, that's not all I can say...I'd have to have my fingers cut off to say nothing...I'm floored at the number of comments. I know it's not because I'm loved, it's because everyone wants free goodies. I posted too, I like free stuff! (don't worry I'm not including myself in the draw)

I was showing Kerry the paint samples I have and I said "Grey is in right now." He said "that's not grey, that's blue". And he was right, I was just commenting, not saying "here's a paint chip, it's grey". The cool blue/teal colour is nice, but it doesn't go at all with the barn red.
I think we will probably end up with something in the brown/neutral tones, so that it's not too trendy, even though we are on the cutting edge of trend setting! Ha Ha Ha.

I'm not sure why we didn't start tearing down walls sooner, Kerry's estimation of how long it will be before we have the walls done is ONE MONTH. Which means that the flooring is about 1 1/2 months from completion. This is too long, unacceptable. If I didn't have a penchant for square straight walls, I do the framing myself. Oh, and I'm not superstitious but when we bought the saw the guy said "now don't cut your fingers off", which in my head means "Kelli, you will cut your fingers off if you use this thing."

It's a Valentine's Card.

Same card, different colours.

A baby card, I have to get moving on these, all the mamas are a poppin' soon.

A twist on a card I posted a few days ago, I liked it that much.



My new thing learned...
Even though you know almost all the words to Bryan Adam's Summer of 69, the kids do not appreciate it when you sing it at the top of your lungs, this also bodes well for Alabama's 18 Wheeler and Abba's Fernando...even though I don't know the words and tend to make them up for that one. Did I mention I have eclectic taste in music? Or maybe it's no taste in music?


And if you are looking for a good place to eat, the Wine and Dine that included Infusions is finished as of Monday, I believe. So, make your reservations, and go and check out the restaurant at the college. Shaun's doing the morning shift now so he won't be spitting in your dinner. Just your lunch!

Our dining room/new bulliten board.

Make note of Kerry's list of things to do tomorrow, taped right in the center of the wall.

1 comment:

Info Goddess said...

Ha! No giveaway, no comments... Good to see you this morning, good luck with the painting & reno's. When you're done, come do my house ok? We have some bright blue, yellow & orange walls (not as ugly as it sounds) in our kitchen and I'm tired of it. Neutrals next time!