Monday, February 11, 2008

Tagged by Rae and other good stuff

I wish I could say that the lack of weekend posts was due to the fact I was at CHA, but it wasn't. I worked Saturday at WW, went to see 27 Dresses, cropped Sunday afternoon at Tara's, had dinner that night at my parents, which translates into 'fell of the WW bandwagon'. I don't even know what a bandwagon is, is it a musical vehicle or transportation for banding? I'm sure google could tell me.

You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.)

Okay, my middle name is ELAINE.
Not sure where it came from but when I ask my mom, Elaine, she claims to not know.

E...Elephants, my mom decided I needed something to collect, so now I have a nice assortment of them.
L...Lazy, if something can be done easier but still done right, then I'm all for it.
A...August, month I was born in.
I...Internal organs, I have them.
N...Not Right Handed. That means I'm a Lefty.
E...Elastic Waste Pants, I wish they were in style.

Now, I'm tagging Fern, Tara, Yolanda, and anyone else that lurks here.

Go, do it, let me know.


Our dining room 'expansion' is coming along. The drywall is up on both walls and ceiling. The electical and phone jack stuff is finished too.
This is Kelowna's #1 shipper/receiver doing is best at installing drywall. He's at Forklift School today and tomorrow. It was kind of cute how nervous he was. He has to be certified every 2 years and after tomorrow he can train you and you to be certified too. I think he should get a truck with a big sign on it that says "I can lift your spirits and other heavy things."
This makes me happy, not the fact that it's a grainy photo or that it emphasizes the need for paint on this wall, but the fact that both switches are together. They were seperated by a wall for far too long and now have been joined in electical matrimony. Also means we don't have to reach around the corner to turn the dining room light on.

My goal today is to mail off my Bird Family Tree. I haven't found a box big enough yet, but thanks to Tara B. I have enought bubble wrap to wrap the frame and the dogs.

I've slowed down in my 'one new thing a day'. Either I've maxed out and new things are fewer and farther between or my peeps aren't supplying me with the good stuff.
Here are somethings that might be new or maybe I never really thought about it before...
Pork tenderloin is tender.
Brocolli Slaw from Costco is okay, but I don't think I'll buy it.
I have no packing tape.
If I drink diet Coke and don't eat much I get twitchy.

2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

You crack me up! I love reading your stuff :)

Kimberly said...

LOL...So great to share this with you! xoxo
Loves,
K