Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's hard coming up with blog titles...


I played a bit with my Silhouette today. I made a layout that I don't love, it has taken so long to finish, I'm just going to call it done and leave it alone.
Then while I was checking different blogs I found a cute Home Sweet Home picture on Shimelle.ca and decided to make one for our new walls. I'm getting lots of use out of the Gretel kit that Tara gave me.
We went to see Kelly-Next-Door's puppies last night. I didn't get any good pictures of them, I'll try on the weekend when they are outside. They are so fluffy and rolly polly. I think 2 of the 3 have homes, I feel sad for the one without a home, but I'm not sad enough to get one.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh I love that little sign - it's adorable! (and so is the puppy ;)

bcgal00 Rae said...

Aww...nothing better than puppies!