Friday, June 13, 2008

Fear Itself

We watched this last night, with Eric Roberts, it was scary. I had to hold a blanket up to my face at one point, just incase...I was that scared. And then the ending...Shaun and I were "WHAT?" Kerry had long since fallen asleep.
It's like Twilight Zone meets Tales from the Crypt. Remember the Crypt Keeper? So this is what we discussed just before turning out the light to go to sleep. I thought for sure I would have nightmares. I can freak myself out pretty easily all by myself. If someone (Kerry) turns the lights out and I'm not in front of him, I can usually be found flat on the floor or against a wall when the light is turned back on. And don't jump out of a closet and try to scare me, I will punch you, in the solar plexis because you might be a zombie (true story) and don't pretend you are getting attacked by a werewolf, I will push you out of the car and drive away.
So anyway, I liked the show, it was scary in the good sense, not the super gross, unrealistic way. By the way, we gave up scary movies years ago, right after watching The Ring (the scariest movie I have ever seen). I have seen all the Scream movies, but will never ever see The Saw. Oh, I have seen M. Night Shyamalan's movies, good scary, but his new one...The Happening, it's rated R. I don't think I can see an R rated movie.

Speaking of movies, I want to see Kung Fu Panda. Maybe for Father's Day.

1 comment:

bcgal00 Rae said...

I have the Ring,haven't watched it yet but will. I love scary movies but not really gross, bloody movies. I have the Saw but will probably never watch it. I want to see Kung Fu Panda too!