Friday, August 01, 2008

Stampin' Up news!

Well, SU knows how to placate demonstrators. I'm silently stewing about not having the new catalogue yet and they go and announce that SU has teamed up with Sizzix and is now offering the Big Shot and matching dies!!!
I had an Accucut similar in size ot the Big Shot but sold it off so I could get the QK Silhouette this past Spring. I have a love HATE relationship with the Silhouette. And actually contemplated buying Tara's Big Shot off of her. Sorry, Tara, now I might have to get this SU one. The dies include lots of flowers, boxes, scalloped circles, alphabets, leaves, snowflakes, hearts, borders, pennants, and flourishes. The machine is black and you can buy it as a starter kit with or without a tote bag. The Starter Kit is $232.95, it comes with 4 dies, cutting mats, platforms for both standard and decorative stips.
Anybody want a slightly used Silhouette?

1 comment:

bcgal00 Rae said...

I'm still on the fence about buying the silhouette. I want one but the price is holding me back right now. Gotta get some more photog stuff first. I hope you grow to like your's more.