Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My 12 Year Old...

can take better pictures than I can sometimes. I did set everything up ahead of time and hand over the camera and say "Take a good picture of me!" and she did, lots of them too, thanks to the burst mode. And the best one, of course had Shawn L's car pullin into the driveway as Emily snapped away.
I needed this for one of the classes I'm taking this Saturday, maybe I told you already, this one is for C.D. Muckosky's class. She's from CK magazine, if you didn't already know that. 2 more sleeps!!! Well, really, 1.48 more sleeps, becausse I probably won't sleep tomorrow night. I'll be tossing and thinking about whether or not I packed my Heather Bailey patterned paper or if I remember my scissors, or ipod earphones, or dental floss...
And check out my new top. It's kind of purple in this shot but it's more like dark grey, smoke, it's totally Stacy and Clinton approved. There's a tie at the back, just under my bust line to emphasis my 'smallest' area on my body, and when I got to work Judy declared I looked great and that I had lost weight! NOT really, it's the top, I said, and the fact I didn't have on my 'big' bra, and she said shut up and take it for what it was, a compliment. True was, I had lost weight, a whole pound, because I'm back on the wagon and was sick so I didn't eat much this past week. When you have a nose full of snot, nothing tastes good so why bother?

4 comments:

Jenn said...

what an awesome picture of you, Kelli - you look great. have an wonderful time at your retreat this weekend - it's my turn to be jealous!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Like the color of your shirt...great shot of you! I too try to follow Stacey and Clinton's advice but only partly b/c I just can't give up my capris and I know they just hate them LOL Oh ya...I'm not giving up my sweat pants either which I know are a no-no for them too.

Tara said...

Very nice picture... great job Em!

Patti said...

Great photo of you Kelli.