Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fight or Flight...


I'd fight...well, not really fight, but I'd punch and then run.

What am I talking about? Well, see Kerry in the window...he's trying to scare me. He has to do it from the safety of outside. My peeps know better than to scare me within striking distance.
Once, Kerry hid at the side door and I thought he was a zombie and I punched him in the chest and winded him. Once, the same thing happened at the bathroom door with Shaun. I have yet to hit Emily, but she knows better, she's learned from the guys' mistakes.
Not only did Kerry try to scare me with his "Peeping Kerry" routine, but Shaun put Scooby Do on the top of the fridge so that when I opened the freezer, he fell on me and of course, scared the crap out of me. Shaun got punched in the arm.
The best part...I'm not known for my upper body strength, but both Kerry and Shaun agreed that I could pack a punch when I'm scared.
And this makes me happy.

1 comment:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Great photo!