Monday, October 27, 2008

Good Times

I have been 'sick' for over a week. I started with an upset stomach and diarrhea, then the sore throat that lasted an evening, then the puking that lasted one night, and the nausea, and the head ache, and now just when I think it's done, I get the sore throat again. I hardly ever have more than one symptom at at time and each one never lasts more than a day,with the exception of the nausea and diarrhea. I'm pretty annoyed and am so done with it. (and I'm not pregnant)
So I have cancelled classes, and my dentist appointment to try to get my " tooth with the root canal/crown" fixed and am just laying low, in case anyone is worried about me. (if you have a class and you haven't heard from me then don't worry, it's still on)
I do have my booze-n- fruit cakes and sushi to keep my strength up. I'm wondering if maybe the whole week has been the detoxification of diet coke...

3 comments:

Tara said...

Well, get better! Milo, Harley, Shawn & I miss you & your charm & wit!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Awww...get well soon! It seems like everyone has been sick lately (not me and D tho...crossed fingers that the germs stay away from us).

Brenna said...

Hope you're feeling better soon