Saturday, October 04, 2008

Happy World Card Making Day!

That's right! Did you know it's World Card Making day? I wonder if they have World Give a Card day too?

In honour of today, I want you to make a card, link me a picture or email it to me. And then give that card to someone that deserves it. I'll pick a winner Sunday, 12 noon, Pacific.

I've got big plans today. I'm going to clean up my table, and actually look at my paper for my Design Your Life class. I might work on it, I might get sidetracked and finish the 3 mini albums I started last night. I love that SU Top Note die for the Big Shot. I'll post some pictures of it later. If you don't have a Big Shot, I seriously recommend getting one and 2 dies, the Scalloped Circle and the Top Note, and then get yourself some Blackboard chipboard and lock yourself in your scrapping room. That's what I want to do, but that darn family I live with makes it next to impossible.

3 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Happy WCM Day! Don't know that I'll create anything today but I definitely will be in my scrap room organizing and cleaning today. I'm curious to see those two dies...post a picture!

Tara said...

Pick a winner... for what? What do we win? I could make a card... I probably will. But I want to know what we win!

Just a Simple Gal - Judy in Huntsville - AL said...

Hey Kelli - didn't make a card today - but I did finish up all three 'assignments' for DEsign Your Life. Come on - get on board! I'd love to see your creations! Also wanted to say I LOVE THE PHOTO OF THE DOG on your blog - he/she looks the way I feel many days! ~ Judy in Huntsville [from DYL class]