Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday again

I'm actually getting my assignments done for Cathy Z. Design Your Life class. It was a bit overwhelming at first but I have a handle on the first week. I have 2 more layouts, one is almost ready, the other not even started, but I'm hoping later today to get a bit of time to do them.

This is my first page/cover. It is supposed to be about me, and the things we think represent us.


This one is about how Kerry likes to ride and I like to take pictures.
I'm trying to use my stash, mostly to keep costs down and to use up some of the stuff I bought and hoard because it's too nice to use. Whatever is leftover in my stash will go to the Papercraft Stash sale on Nov. 9th that I am organizing. It will also be a crop so that some of us can scrapbook in peace.

I've got a busy week prepping for classes, Shaun's 19th birthday is tomorrow, and the temp was -2, so I have to get my squashes out of the garden today!

2 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

Your pages look great! Its funny you talk about using up your stash b/c that's what I was talking about on my blog too LOL OMG, temps -2...yuck!!

Cheryl said...

LOVE these - love how you spanned the photos in the first one - amazing take on it!