Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Some Sneak Peeks!

It's here, I've made my wish list, I'm glad to say I don't have to sell a child to pay for what I want.

Love the colour combos here.
I think I might need this set.
I don't have a sympathy set and love the tree and some of the sentiments.
The bird is cute, but I really like those trees!

I will probably get the little birds, and I already have those big flowers!
Some new frames and patterns.
Love these big flowers! They match the Decor Elements.
The game sets are cute but not my thing.
Some sets that match the oval punches.
New pattern paper, kind of retro.

And new Big Shot dies. Like Movers and Shakers, there's a card front and a curly label die that you can move to any spot so your window can be anywhere!

Went to Costo, found this rack thingy. I am going to use it to organize classes. Instead of using pizza boxes that take up so much space, I can easily see what is in the drawers. I put it together, it took over an hour to get those lovely drawers put together. It better last forever!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you've picked out a few of my favorites too. Really like the sympathy set and the little birds too.

Kimberly said...

I have 1 word for you my friend!!!
E N A B L E R!!!!
heheehe.
Love all you have on your wish list!
xoxo
K

Cheryl said...

Fun stuff! It's a good thing I've gotten over my fear of birds (well, the scrapbooky variety anyway...)