Monday, January 12, 2009

They Came! {updated}

8 big beautiful boxes of catalogues finally came today!
I have gone through quickly just to get a feel for the catalogue. There are some great colour combos! I'm a bit disappointed that SU decided not to put the supply list in the back, but opted to post it on-line.
There are new dies for the Big Shot! They are on my list as are a few other goodies.
A few NEW things...
-textured designer series paper, glossy too
-single stamps, just a few
-rub-ons with multiples, better for cardmaking or classes
-card making kits with embossed and scalloped cards
-less background stamps, but there are textured plates for the Big Shot
-lots of little birds
-a coffee set
-different sized brads, and other metal embellishments

I usually make a wish list, and then go over again and whittle it down a bit. Last catalogue didn't have very many stamps that I NEEDED. Hopefully this one won't either!


Updated to Add...
My first go thru of the catalogue came to over $400, but after going thru it again, I'm down to just over $300. Now to decide how to buy it all...all in the next month or a bit at a time? I'm opting for the sooner the better!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

gonna go online to find the catalogue and make my wish list. You are a lucky girl to see it in real life.