Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally Using It






I've had my Quickutz Silhouette for over a year. I hardly ever use it, I used it in February to cut out the word LOVE for classes, I can't remember when I used it before that. We have a love/hate relationship. It's become an expensive dust collector.


But today...I was checking my favourite blogs and found some great cutting kits on http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/ so I quickly purchased the following 2 and set to work on the above card. Love it! Love the shapes! Today I love my Silhouette! Thank you, Kristina!



6 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE the card! I don't own a Cricut, Silhouette, or any of the expensive cutting systems. I do however, own every other thing ever invented that is scrapbook related! You did such a good job, you will have to keep using it.

Thanks for the comments on my photo. We can be our own worst critics. All I saw was the smeared makeup and lots of wrinkles. But it is me and I like being me so it is A-OK!

As for naming my treadmill...LOVE your idea. That's exactly what I was going for. Hope you don't mind, but I may just have to use your lines in a future post, giving you full credit, of course!

Thanks for stopping by again and I'll see ya around!

bcgal00 Rae said...

Love your card. I hadn't seen the diecut machine thingees (don't you love my technical lingo??? LOL) there before but I do look at their site for the wkly color combos.

Brenna said...

A gorgeous card Kelli

Kristina Werner said...

Your card looks awesome! I'm so happy to see them used!

Tara said...

That's a great card! And Kristina commented on your blog! I can't wait until I can get the SCAL software for my Cricut, and then I can have those cards too!

Jenn said...

Oh wow! Fab card! I think you have inspired many to purchase the kits.