Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Got me a new toy.



The American Test Kitchen Family cookbook highly recommends having a food processor. I follow everything they say. So when I took Shaun and Jenn to Costco and saw the Kitchenaid one that they also recommend on sale for $35 off, I had to get it. Had to. Kerry told me a couple weeks ago to get one, we figured $200-300 for one, so really with the money I just saved us, like over $150 I should be able to get some other goodies, or I mean I should be able to get a nice sturdy back wheel for Kerry's mountain bike. Yup, that's what I really want!

I need a bigger kitchen too. Although I figured if we move/eat all the food in the pantry, and adjust the shelves, I might be able to fit my mixer, food processor and Margaritaville drink concoction machine it there. Then I'd have some counter space. But then I'd have to pull them out daily, so it's just as well they are all on the counter. Who needs room for dishes, fruit baskets and un-opened mail?

4 comments:

bcgal00 Rae said...

I think that should be sitting on my counter b/c its stainless steel which matches my stuff. Lets see if u use it...make sure to post stuff you make with it ok?

Anonymous said...

sahweet new machine there! :)

Brenna said...

Enjoy the new toy and your peanuts...I warned you, lol.

Lisa said...

Love your new gadget!!! And that story you left on my blog about the pop bottle...you are my kind of girl! :)