Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm a crybaby, there I said it.

I had to change the grungy bandaid on my glue gun injury. I got it half way off and let out a yow! The gauze was stuck to the wound. Shaun was on the phone. I said "Look at my finger, it's stuck to the bandaid!" He walked over, while still on the phone and yanked it off. I let out a howl of pain and started crying. I'm pretty sure I could see the bone in my finger. I'm pretty sure a second chunk of my flesh just got ripped off. It doesn't so much hurt as it stings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yuck. Dont yank it! It will make it worse! Get that new skin stuff and just glue it up and leave it. Or try a plastic baggie over it to prevent moisture and dirt. I hope it heals quickly, without further pain! Have a cupcake to distract you, if there are any left!!