Tuesday, April 07, 2009

the rest of the day



I worked on my taxes for most of the morning, hung out with Jaynee and baby Noah for a bit, then took Shaun to Walmart after dropping his car off for repairs. Bought a bag of chocolate covered malted eggs, ate half the bag, and now I feel like crap. I made him go to Home Sense with me. We found this book...


and some Memory Dock stuff, which I have been wanting but can't find anywhere. I heard a while ago that Home Sense sometimes has some stuff but hadn't seen any. Today we found pencil boxes, photo boxes and this...which I bought. I thought about what the above book might have to say if I bought pencil boxes and photo boxes that 1)don't match, 2)won't hold all my pencils or photos, 3) I don't need. But this I need, it's black(matches everything) and will hold those larger photos, like Bay Portrait Studio ones that will never get scrapbooked but I can't throw away!

Made an appointment with the dr. for about 2 weeks away. I could be in a sugar induced coma by then, I mean come on, it's Easter! I can't be expected to avoid sweets.

And now after eating those eggs, I must have a nap before Emily gets off the bus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm the same way with easter candy - i eat it til it makes me sick :) good times!

Lisa said...

Easter? Who needs it to be Easter to eat candy? I say...ENJOY!!!

Shannon said...

Oh I love Peter Walsh! Then again... I love organizing too (yes I know I am weird). I'm also a big time chocoholic... what can you do, you are what you are right? ;)