Monday, April 13, 2009

Thought for the day...

Why do most holidays revolve around sugar?
Easter, Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, birthdays...

I got a large bag of Cadbury mini eggs from the bunny yesterday, I split it with Kerry. I then split my half again with him leaving myself with less than 1 cup of mini eggs. I didn't eat them all, I put more than half into hiding. I then ate 6 Purdy's chocolates. I had a nap before noon. I had a nap after 1 pm. I had a nap before dinner. 3 naps, all for about 20 minutes each. I was a zombie for most of the day but did still manage to ...
1. help find eggs that the bunny couldn't remember hiding.
2. help dig up sprinklers in the back yard.
3. put down landscape fabric and rocks around a few plants, ran out of rocks, have to get more this week.
4. clean house.
5. wash dog paws because no matter how much grass a person has in their yard, the dogs will always choose to walk in the mud.
6. wait all day for the cable guy who never did show up, even though we called on 2 separate occasions and were told it was an all day appointment and he would call first. Even though I said "on Easter Sunday?" He never came and when I called back after 5 pm. I was told he never was coming, the appointment was for the 19, next Sunday. I said some words, 1 being Pissed Off and the other starting with an F but quickly changed to Freakin'! We haven't had all our channels since Tuesday. I'm getting a refund, because by the time the guy does show up, it will be almost 2 weeks.
7. take pictures but haven't looked at them.

Today, I have stuff to do, like work, so I won't be eating any chocolate.

4 comments:

Debbie Pereira said...

Kelli,
You left a comment on Kristina Werner's blog that you may be able to help me with a Silhoutte problem. I purchased Kristina's digital card kit from 2peas but am not able to import the DSG files.
Here's what I've tried:
I use a PC and after opening a blank document in Robo Master I click insert file and find were the digital file is stored on my computer. I open the GSD files and select one to import. I receive an error message that says “file format is not supported.” Several people suggested I download a converter program which I did and converted the file but get the same error message. Quickutz customer service was no help. I can import Kristina's jpg file but that won't cut. Others have commented that they can cut Kristina's files using their Silhouette. Do you have any other suggestions?
I appreciate your offer to help.
Deb

bcgal00 Rae said...

That sucks about the cable company. Did you see Medium last night? Its on again tonight. I didn't eat any chocolate but ended the night by eating a ton of Cheezies.

Kelli said...

Deb! Email me...kelli.w@shaw.ca

Lisa said...

What a bummer about the cable guy! And I probably wouldn't have been so quick to change the "F" word. I have developed a serious potty mouth lately! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your Cadbury eggs...I didn't buy any this year because once I start, I just can't stop!